Please insure your child comes wearing sunscreen (not required in winter). Please ensure ALL items are clearly labelled with your child’s first and last name including shoes and socks.
As children are developing their self-help skills it is important to note that sometimes the odd sock, hat or item of clothing may get misplaced so please only bring items that are non-precious and won’t be missed. Personal toys are not allowed at Kindy unless it is comforter for rest time, which should be left their bag (special circumstances may apply for younger infants). Please leave ALL toys safely at home (or in the car) as we have lots of resources here for every child to engage with!
If your child is under 2 years of age you will need to pack:
- All bottles filled with powdered (dry and unmixed) formula or breast milk for them to drink throughout the day
- Any special comforters such as a cuddle toy or blanket from home
- A dummy/pacifier (if required) in a labelled sealed container
- A drink bottle for water
- At least 2 spare changes of clothes
- An appropriate sleeping suit/bag (please ask an educator about this)
If your child is over 2 years old you will need to pack:
- An appropriate sleeping suit/bag (please ask an educator about this – a sleep bag/suit may not be required in preschool room)
- At least 2 spare changes of clothes – lots of spare undies and pants if toilet training
- Pull-ups if desired for toilet training
- An extra change of footwear if toilet training