At Cessnock Kids Preschool and Early Learning Centre we thank the Wonnaruah people for the land we are on and recognise their continuing connection to land, water and community.
We pay our respects to the traditional custodians of the land past, present and emerging. As a service we are embedding Aboriginal perspectives into our curriculum, developing our knowledge and are connecting to the community.
We aim to create a safe and welcoming space for all people with a culture of respect and kindness between one another by having –
- School Readiness and Transition to School Program
- Individual online child portfolios
- Educational programs based on the federal Government’s Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF)
- Delicious seasonal menu following the Munch and Move guidelines
- All meals prepared and cooked on site by our own cooks
- Passionate, friendly and qualified educators
- Enhancing educational opportunities through use of technology, including an interactive whiteboard in both preschool rooms
- Family owned and operated
- Catering for individual child needs, interests and knowledge
- Community engagement