We will be providing your child with days full of exciting experiences that may mean their clothes may get wet, dirty or stained. Please dress them in comfortable, sun-safe and weather appropriate clothing that can withstand a whole lot of fun and adventure!
As children are developing their self-help skills it is important to note that sometimes the odd sock, hat or item of clothing may get misplaced so please only bring items that are non-precious and won’t be missed. This includes toys from home, unless it is comforter or special news day item, please leave it safely at home (or in the car) as we have lots of resources here for every child to engage with!
Please ensure your child comes wearing sunscreen (not required in winter), a bucket or broad brimmed hat and enclosed shoes that are easy to get on and off.
If your child is under 2 years of age you will need to pack:
- All bottles filled with formula or breast milk for them to drink throughout the day
- Any special comforters such as a cuddle toy or blanket from home
- A pacifier (if required) in a labelled sealed container
- A drink bottle for water (not required but recommended)
- At least 2 spare changes of clothes
If your child is over 2 years old you will need to pack:
- Cot sheets/peg-bed sheets for rest time (may not be required in preschool room)
- At least 2 spare changes of clothes – lots of spare undies and pants if toilet training
- Pull-ups if desired for toilet training
- Please remember to clearly label EVERYTHING that belongs to your child.
- No water bottle is required as we supply cups